Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Don Pablo's

Well this is my first post...

I tried to help Morgan get a picture aligned on the center of this page but we could not figure out how to possibly get it done with the tools that blogger.com provides us; nonetheless, we are off to a good start I suppose.

Morgan and I decided to go to Don Pablo's tonight and we discovered that there was a fajita special on Wednesdays for $8.99 so we both indulged. She had a Root Beer and I had the manliest drink they could muster up...a big ass margarita. I ended up scaring the waiter for about two seconds after I pretended to yell at him about the check. He quickly realized I was joking and he laughed too; probably out of fear (muwahahahaha).

Anyhow, it is getting late and Morgan and I are both exhausted and ready to fall face first in our pillows.

Goodnight for now.

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment