Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Goodbye D.C!

When I was a little girl, I fell in love with Washington D.C and always said I wanted to live there when I “grew up”.  It just so happened that Tyler was stationed up there when we reunited a couple of years ago.  Things moved pretty fast between Tyler and I and after a spring break in D.C, I knew I wanted to be up there with him.  It didn’t take long for me to move up there and was so excited about calling such a great place my home.  I really enjoyed living in D.C.  I met some wonderful people, saw some amazing sites, and got to do some pretty cool things that not everyone can say that they have done.

Here are a few photos to show off the place I called my home for the past 2 years.



As much as I hated the traffic and how crowded the city got, I am truly going to miss living in D.C.  I can’t wait until we get another chance to visit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment