Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kirstie's Baby Shower


My sister in law is having a little boy in September.  I really wanted to throw her a baby shower since we wouldn’t be there for the birth of our nephew or around for his first few years of life.  She wanted a jungle theme so I ordered a great package from a wonderful website http://blog.bigdotofhappiness.com/   The customer service was great and the products were so cute!  I ordered a cute little cake from a girl I went to high school with that makes amazing cakes.  We had a great time at the shower and Kirstie got a ton of needed things for baby Carson.  We also got to spend a little more time with our family before leaving for Japan.  They all got a chance to come down to Grand Prairie the next day and have dinner with my family at Johnny Carinos.  It was nice to spend time with them all and have them all together.  We said our goodbyes and they headed back to their place.    

Cake!


Little Tyler enjoying the party :)



Gift Bags



The parents-to-be

Dinner at Johnny Carinos

Love our niece and nephew!

Mom and kids

Ellie


Sweet boy

No comments:

Post a Comment